Happy 2013!
I am currently taking orders on a limited basis...email me if you are interested in placing an order!
The items listed on the Products page are now the only items available: FRAMES {various sizes},
VERSE BOARDS {of all kinds}, CANVASES & WREATHS. Blocks and Blessing Rings are no longer available.









teacher gifts...




hope everyone had a wonderful fourth of july weekend! i am so grateful for our soldiers, past and present, and their families who sacrifice so much so that we can live in this great country and enjoy our many freedoms!

so i am way behind on posting...here are will's teacher gifts from about a month ago;) they are done on 8x10 canvases.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

HOLY SMOKE... those are absolutely the cutest things!! I would LOVE to order from you. If you don't mind, shoot me an email and let me know how much you charge. Thanks girl!

amanda@johnsonmech.com

elaine said...

you are so funny...will email you the info!

Unknown said...

Do you sale these? I would like to order if so :)