Happy 2013!
I am currently taking orders on a limited basis...email me if you are interested in placing an order!
The items listed on the Products page are now the only items available: FRAMES {various sizes},
VERSE BOARDS {of all kinds}, CANVASES & WREATHS. Blocks and Blessing Rings are no longer available.









sassy swine canvas!

{before i added the dimensional goodies...boa, feathers and rhinestones;}

{and after she's all glammed up!}

{nursery fabrics}

a friend asked me to do this canvas as a shower gift from the hostess'. so, SO much fun! love how it turned out;)

3 comments:

Laura Ann said...

OMG, this is totally adorable, I am already thinking of my next order for after your back from Miracle #3 arriving. I pray God blesses the final days of your pregnancy Elaine, thanks for Rachel's blessing ring. (http://lauras2littleboys.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-addition-to-rachels-decor.html)

Lyndsey said...

Elaine! I love this. Such touches. Any HOG fan would love this for their little girl. What a great idea. Hope you are doing well my friend.

the osbornes said...

this is so cute!