Happy 2013!
I am currently taking orders on a limited basis...email me if you are interested in placing an order!
The items listed on the Products page are now the only items available: FRAMES {various sizes},
VERSE BOARDS {of all kinds}, CANVASES & WREATHS. Blocks and Blessing Rings are no longer available.









christmas card blessing ring...


my sweet blogger friend, Lianna, ordered this blessing ring to use for displaying her Christmas cards this year...isn't that a fun idea? had so much fun doing a little "Christmas in July", even though we have had a break from the heat wave lately;)

my two year old and I headed to my hometown last week for a shower and to spend some quality time with family and friends...we had a great time and i set up a "satellite office" at my parents house...so please excuse the bad lighting on several posts below!

1 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

You are so sweet Elaine!! I will be doing the giveaway for the other blessing ring this Friday! I'll email you the link...thanks again for your help :) You are a blessing yourself!