Happy 2013!
I am currently taking orders on a limited basis...email me if you are interested in placing an order!
The items listed on the Products page are now the only items available: FRAMES {various sizes},
VERSE BOARDS {of all kinds}, CANVASES & WREATHS. Blocks and Blessing Rings are no longer available.









blessing ring for sweet harper...



most of you know the story of harper stamps...if not, you can read it on her mommy's blog, kelly's korner. she was in the nicu for weeks as a newborn and kelly is going to put all of the MANY cards she received on this blessing ring for harper! what a beautiful reminder of God's grace and how He blesses us through people in our lives! thanks so much, kelly...i know harper will enjoy reading all of her special cards one day!

2 comments:

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

I saw that on her site last night.. I had to come and check out your site. U have an awesome site. I'm now a follower!

oh little leah said...

I love your blessing rings! I have a small business and have started something called "Must Have Mondays!" and your blessing rings were my first must have! I love them!