Happy 2013!
I am currently taking orders on a limited basis...email me if you are interested in placing an order!
The items listed on the Products page are now the only items available: FRAMES {various sizes},
VERSE BOARDS {of all kinds}, CANVASES & WREATHS. Blocks and Blessing Rings are no longer available.









another verse board...

***UPDATE***
several have asked how much the last name or family plaques are...they are $35.00, just like the verse boards. and these are actually done on a piece of wood...just fyi in case you were wondering!

2 comments:

The Ward Family said...

I hung it up yesterday and it looks fabulous! Thank you so much! I love it! It was so good to see you all and I'm looking forward to many more times with Joe and Will kissing ;)

Chris & Whitney said...

Elaine - How big are the verse/est. boards?